Protecting & Maximising Your Property Investment
For many people, a property development is the largest investment they make over their lifetime. Our team at Callea Pearce Lawyers appreciates the importance of your investment and will utilise our expertise to ensure your investment is protected and realises its full potential.
Most property developments require planning approval, which is often a complex and lengthy process. Don’t despair! The Town Planning Lawyers at Callea Pearce Lawyers will draw upon their vast town planning and property development experience to assist in making the process of obtaining planning approval for your development as hassle free as possible.
Callea Pearce Lawyers provides a full range of town planning services from the initial application stage through to completion, along with complex appeals if required. Our friendly and personal approach will ensure that you are empowered throughout the entire process.
Our planning expertise includes:
• applications for Planning Permits relating to:
• commercial, retail, mixed-use and residential developments
• licensed or proposed licensed premises
• subdivision of land and related issues
• extension of existing dwellings
• changes of use permits
• crown land issues
• heritage overlays
• removal or creation of restrictive covenants
• proceedings taken by Municipal Councils against owners or occupiers of property
• advertising signs
• litigation and disputes including legal proceedings in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
Callea Pearce provide Town Planning services at each of our offices, located in Melton, Werribee and Richmond. Please CONTACT US with any enquiries you may have regarding Town Planning or any other areas of law we can assist with and we will get in touch promptly.